Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Date Night

Hello there...Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!

The Whole foods Class is in its second week and I just love it! Thanks Heather for putting it all together!

I have to say I have not kept my word on getting those pictures up the my Owjo shop on Facebook
like I wanted.....HHHmmmmm I want to and I think of all the things other than that I can do!
Can you guess why? Pricing?!...Descriptions? are the pictures good or just OK! I am to hard on y self,
and yet if I don't put anything in for sale.....how will anyone want to buy something! I cant make a side income if there is no in comming....
I have on the other hand been very successful in de-cluttering and down sizing. Making things simple, organized, space is opening and clear... I feel the house can breath a bit better! Me also!

The Kitchen is next to get an over haul! Every cupboard, drawer, counter, nothing is safe.
One of our lessens this week is to spend time in the kitchen at least 15 mins to 3hrs, daily. It doesn't take long before this room talks to you and tells you want is needed and what needs to be redone.
I really thing a man (that has never cooked) designed my kitchen. Saving time and steps in a kitchen is always a must. So why would one go around, out, around again to get into the pantry? I am gonna change that!! Which requires me to move the fridge and bust through a wall, move some electrical outlets......no biggy ") I can do this! I must!

I know before pictures and after pictures and maybe during....it is in the planning stages, oh give me strength!

Love, light and blessings
Smiles
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...