Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Refreshed Life

Love from a feline, nothing better!

Bubble and Squeak is simmering in the pot of ideas.
My creativity is cooking.

Taking inventory of all my ideas, ones that are truly mine. This was hard for me. I seem to accept and let ideas from others infuse into to my head!

Clearing out the clutter physically, mentally, emotionally.....challenging to say the least! With all the things I thought I had to have, buy, to make me happy,
Really reflected all the people I know and love. So much so I had piles,  oh this is funny to me now!

I know now this does not make them closer. So tossing

Now right now is a good place for me.
Blogging is beautiful. This phone works great, the app for blogger is great too.

Have a wonderful day!
Wendy

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Oh I can certainly relate to every Word of this Post! You described many of the challenges I've been wrestling with myself in such an eloquent way I couldn't have said it better! Going thru a massive edit and purge too... it will be an Epic Journey, but I'm on my way. Thanks for becoming a new Supporter and coming for a Blog Visit, this is such a Wonderful Community to connect with Kindred Spirits and Artistic Souls. Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...