Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kitchen



I think with the Whole foods class painting my kitchen, putting up shelving like this would
be awesome! So clean bright, and if one of those farm sinks just happened by and wanted to come
in and be mine that would be great!! lol
This picture is from Pintrest I learning how to use the repin and pin pictures. This one would
not download to blogger. So with cyber things I still don't know about, I did it my
way and copy/past kinda thing.....(cyber police? hope not)
This picture is so cottage/Aunties farmish come on in and make your self at home
kinda place.
A big couch lots of pillows, that tuffet/coffee table/2 slip covered
chairs, love the beams! I can see lots more candles though! lots of light and a dash of color!


YYUUUUMMMM!
Smiles
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...