Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday List

Here is my Monday list,
1Get everyone up.
2. Chores
3. oh, Get dressed,, hehe that helps
4. get going on the new schedule....
5. Breakfest
6. Learning, reading
7. pak a lunch to go to the llama farm, long day
8. To the farm till 2pm
9. Home change, run erands, market, pick up pay ck from Judy's, bank
10. Home, some tea, read to Nathan
11. fix dinner, check calender for tomorrow....
The week has started, I feel late and already behind. Sleep was was not to be good last night after the cat thought he was good at catching the mouse!? :(   Tiny little thing, running all over the place. I got it with a towel and tossed it out side.... Yes I can do things like that!
SSSOOO here we go.... Clothes here I come ;)

Have a great rest your day
Smiles
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...