Monday, December 06, 2010

List On Monday

"To Do"
1. Get going with the schedule! ( a little late this morning, but that is OK. just keep going...)
2. Get animals fed, house picked up, breakfasts.
   Learning, reading, math
3. Go to the llama farm, until about 2pm
4. SNACK and TEA! Ill need it by then :)
Reading
5. Bubble and Squeak....
   1. Wrap up some bees wax candles
   2. Pour cup candles
   3. set up "can-candles" to pour!
   4. CLEAN OFF MY TABLE!
6. Clean off my table

Dinner....clean up....... read aloud " A Christmas Carol"
No TV,  make  up food and baking needed things.
bed time!!! at some point, lol

Have a great day
Smiles
Wendy

3 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Wendy!
Oh please PLEASE come write a list of things for me...I just can't focus on all what I have to do :)))
Merry Christmas Girlie!!!

BUBBLE & SQUEAK said...

I would love to! Tell me everything you want to do, then what you think you have to do, and abracadabra...... it is done! lol

I know I dont get to everything on my list but I give it a good go at it!! Im a planner, list maker, putting it to work for me sometimes, not so good. I do know one thing, making a list helps.
Always try to think.... what do I WANT to do! because there is always the "have to do's" ( thats a seprate list, haha) The WANT to do list is the creative and loving things, the fun things, the things that you and your family remembers. I made a list and tacked it up where I can see it everyday that reminds me of this! It reads;
Home (homekeeping, chores, meals, love)
School ( I homeschool my 3 and love it)
Bubble and Squeak Studios ( my lil business, that I have to remember to work at it everyday!!)
Llama's ( we volunteer and help at a llama rescue farm)
live life simple
it is a creative prosses!
So What is on your list? lol
Smiles
Wendy

Gaia said...

Hi Wendy! Thank you so much for your comment! It's so nice to know that there really ARE people reading blogs! (sometimes i wonder...) I love your list. I make lists too, only mine are more like, buy t.p., bleach upper lip, trim dogs nails, you know, the fun stuff! I think i like your list better: ) Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and...i'd like a llama for my birthday. I'm just sayin'

~~Gaia~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...