Thursday, December 02, 2010

Fundraiser and Holliday open house ;)

A small little place, but oh sooo kool!
A gathering of great people, food, and Xmas

I love these ornaments

pumpkin tarts, magic cookie bars and empanadas!!yummmmm


The Secret Garden Lavender was there!

This you cant get in the store! have to get it at Judy's

MMMMMMM! Have to get this at Judy's too, but sooo worth it!!

and me.
My cup candles, hand rolled bees wax candles,

Travel candles, Herb bath salts sooo good for this winter,
and lavender sachet in vintage napkins.

Sort of a coming out for me.... My little business..
Bubble and Squeak Studios
also put some of my things to Lone Rock in Seabeck, WA.
Put handmade soap, cup candles, and herb bath salts too.
So I am ready to make more....order supplies and take off.....
zzzzoooommmmm.....
Smiles
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...