Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Moon Tea Party ^^^^*****^^^^^----+++++

Welcome to are parlor for a spirited cup of tea, dreams of the furture, and past lives revisted


Soooo the leaves are changing and most of the pumpkins are picked. Thyme to brew some tea, bake those cookies and put up the broom parking sign. It has happened in the past..... over stacking our brooms, and when a witch needs to leave early, she has to dig down to the bottom or move every other broom to find hers!
Full Moon tonight, what fun and at the most magical thyme of the year. I think lavender and thyme tea, sugar cookies, maybe some chocolate brownies. Being the lil' kitchen witch that I am only the best will do..... From scratch of coarse ;)








Now to hang the lights, sweep the floor, dust and make sure the cob webs are in place. More spiders please.

Now to honor my Ancestors, Dia de los Muertos. This is the time of the year that the veil between the living and the dead is the thinnest. To make sure, if I have a few visitor, that all will be welcome and nourished for their journey!




And a candle to light the way................

Blessed Be
Wendy

p.s. I hope you enjoyed your time here, this is my first tea!



4 comments:

Danni said...

Thank you so much for stopping for tea with me and and having me over to visit. Your ancestor altar is beautiful and a wonderful way to welcome and honor them.

Scrap Vamp said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to your tea! I had such a wonderful time and I loved your decor! Happy Halloween!

~Celina
forevervampress@aol.com
http://scrapvamp.blogspot.com

Susan said...

That was lovely, I can do with LESS spiders myself, but I love the ancestors and the tea!

Thank you :)

Peace,
Susan

come visit:
http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Lovely post! I love your altar for the Dia de los muertos. Thank you for inviting me:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...