Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Moon Not To Be Seen

I have had a great time looking at all the great tea parities under the full MOON!
What wonders to be had by all the creative in the minds of blog land. Thank you to Anna over at Frosted Petunias for hosting, big smiles here!
But alas here in the great Pacific north west we have high winds, rain but the trees do look wondrous. With all the reds, golds, bright yellows!!
Do go over to take tea, and visit all the others. you will have a feast and your head will swim like mine with so many ideas for the next time a tea party, or some kind of blog party.
Just one question..... what program is good to play with your pictures and make them pop!!!????
All ideas are welcome
Blessings
Wendy

3 comments:

the old white house said...

Hi Wendy! So glad you stopped by, thank you for your sweet comment! I love your spooky sky photo... and your header, great pumpkins! The sky looks perfect for halloween, I don't have a fancy photo program but I just started playing around with Picnik lately and I love it, it's free, or you can pay to go premium, I have not done that yet but it has great stuff to use for free. Have fun creating! Theresa xoxo

Jen said...

Oh, thank you! Yes, you are the very first one :) I just posted this tonight. I'll forward to seeing you at the ball. I love your blog, btw

I also use Piknik, as well as Lunapic, and several other sites to glitterfy my text and pics..Have fun creating :)

Petunia said...

Hi Wendy! Thank you for stopping by my tea party. I'm sorry it took me a while to get here. It's so sweet of you to post about my party here and to add my button to your bloggy. I enjoyed visiting your full moon tea below. If you ever want to add your link to anyone's post just copy the url address to your post (up there in the address window) and paste it with your comment. I ope that helps. Thank you for sharing your lovely ancestors tea.

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...