Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sewing and Cooking

Good Morning!

Almost finished my house robe. This took forever to start....just need to put a hem on it and done!

Between Christmas, January ....lol......I've put it off. I do not want to fall back into the procrastination
mode. So do do do it! I started and I sewed it in the most back ward way possible and its almost done and I will be able to wear it soon.

An old bed sheet caught my eye at Goodwill,(I love Goodwill) I saw another one with cherry blossoms and little green leaves that was pretty also. I got this one for my daughter. Her robe is finished......HHUUUMMM priorities ?? :)

On another note for my Valentine I made him bacon roses, very easy, just roll them up stick a tooth pick or 2 through the bottom bake 350 for about 35 mins or so and , well yum and manly roses, hee hee
 Next up GARDENING.....
Have a great day!
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...