Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Stove

 Out she goes, she did good for years.
Hello new power house.....need to give this beauty a name. Make me feel like a chief and cook anything, so inspiring.
Slowly, one piece at a time, my kitchen is getting a face lift. Cause that is what you do when you stick to your budget!!
.... new cookbook...so excited from The Parisienne Farmgirl yummy and one more on my list for the new year is Julia Childs "Mastering The Art of French Cooking". I love cook books, I love good food, healthy home made food!
My 3rd asked me "why do you like to cook so much?" HA! Well, I like to eat delicious food, I love to cook for family and friends and Im not sure...I just always have!

The real trick is to cook yummy things on a budget and have them come out Gourmet like!! Check done it!!
Bon appetit
Wendy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...