Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time

OK here I am, finally! Posting is not my strong suit?!
I thought well if I at least put something up... like a list I would be doing good...right? (so here goes)

1.I did it again. Spend to much time looking around the Internet this morning.
2.Reading every ones blog! I love that, but that took sometime! ;) I do love read others,
3.Did my grocery shopping online, that was fun. Safeway.com the first order is free delivery, then it will be about $7ish.
4. I want my Xmas shopping to be done and wrapped ;) Why do the kids keep adding to the list?
5.I just love the Pioneer Woman Ree, her blog, website her story.....Read her blog on her site and was there waaayyy too long!

OK things I want to get done......?Today?
! GET OFF the computer..... hahahaha that's funny?
2. do some math and reading with my kids!
3. Finnish wrapping some of the soap I made yesterday.
4. cook a good dinner.... I think enchiladas sounds good ;)
5 change my sheets, clean my room
6. clean up my house so I can think a clear thought!! yeah like that will happen hehehe
( the clear thought or is it the clean house ?)

So tomorrow is another day and now to go put up a new mail box. What does that fall under for H.S.ing?! lots!

thanks for reading, i should post more pictures...... oh my thoughts WOW stop!
Smiles
Wendy
p.s. I love spell check

2 comments:

goddessandmagick said...

Wendy ,Good for you,just sit and do the writing!!Don't stop i know that feeling of being stack and not doing much, but is always good to get back to our blog.Magick to you Andrea.

Jen said...

Thank you, Wendy for posting such a positive response and I LOVED your post here too. Your to-do list sounds a lot like mine lol!!

Here's to positivity!!! And yes, I am going for that home business...will take some time and effort, but it's SOOOOO worth it!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...